We would like you to welcome back to The Square. After a very challenging time the majority of our retailers have now reopened their doors. If you’re looking to visit a specific retailer we suggest you check their opening hours beforehand.
Over the last months we have been working behind the scene to bring you some exciting new projects and retailers:
- Coffee Bike – our newest addition to The Square’s retail mix is the Coffee Bike located in Cambridge Square (outside House of Fraser/Poundland) and is available for take-away coffee and drinks.
- The Cube – enjoy our free working station right in the heart of the shopping centre. Boosted WIFI and plenty of working stations all individually powered so you don’t run out of battery. Please use hand sanitiser provided before and after use and bring your headphones.
- Bike Park – free parking for your bike when you come to town to work, shop or meet your friends & family. Ensure you lock your bike properly following Police guidance. Locks are available at Love My Bike in park Street
- The recycle spot – our new recycle spot located inside the Ping Pong Parlour will start with 5 recycling programmes: Milk Bottle Tops, Good Refill Pouch, L.O.L. Surprise!™, RB® Hygiene Home, Ring Carrier and Batteries.
- Sparvel Wall Public Artwork – on the 12th and 13th April the local artist Kev Munday will be developing a new public artwork project.
- The pop-up shop – are you looking to exhibit your products or services at The Square? The Pop Up shop might be the right solution from you. You can rent this space by the day, week or month. Check more information at https://www.thesqcamberley.co.uk/popup/.
- Craft Market – every month on the 2nd Saturday of the month The Square is bringing you the Craft Market. In April we’ll have a special edition on the 17th April.
- Vegan Pop Up Shop – part of our monthly events agenda the Vegan Market will happen every month on the 1st Saturday of the month.
- Prickly Pear – the Zero Waste shop will be opening in May.
- Ping Pong Parlour – our Ping Pong Parlour will reopen on the 12th April opposite Lloyds. Due to the current pandemic bats will not be available but you can buy them at Argos.
You can find more information about these projects on our events page.
We would like to remind you that the pandemic is not over and is very important to follow the current government’s advice.
During this challenging period our priority is to keep our customers, retailers and employees as safe as possible.
Use of face covering is mandatory at all times when entering The Square Camberley.
Our priority is to keep our customers, retailers and employees as safe as possible so we have taken preventative measures throughout the centre:
– One-way system with dedicated doors to enter and exit the shopping centre. Disabled customers will be able to access and exit using automatic doors even if these are marked entrance or exit only.
– A keep left flow pedestrian movement system to assist with social distancing
– Hand sanitiser dispensers throughout the centre
– Using sanitising wipes on public equipment as well as entrances and other touch points
– Cleaning and disinfecting entrance touchpoints and toilet facilities several times each day
– Ensuring centre staff wash hands often and wear gloves and/or masks as required
We kindly ask you not to enter the shopping centre if you feel unwell or are showing symptoms of Covid as it might bring risks to our customers and staff.
Covid Vaccinated people must wear a face covering. Your vaccination means you will not become so ill but you can still pass the virus to others through your mouth and nose droplets. It is mandatory to wear a face covering in the shopping centre and to socially distance even after your vaccination.
Please be considerate to other customers, retailers and employees keeping social distance for everyone’s safety.
Please note that we try to keep this page as updated as possible but the information might not be up to date.
Thank you for your support, we are in this together and working to a safe outcome.
The Square Camberley Management team.
12th April 2021