During this challenging period our priority is to keep our customers, retailers and employees as safe as possible.
From the 5th January England is in a national lockdown. Only essential retailers will stay open as well as retailers that are doing click and collect/take away, please see full list on the right-hand side of this page.
Use of face covering is mandatory at all times when entering The Square Camberley.
Our priority is to keep our customers, retailers and employees as safe as possible so we have taken preventative measures throughout the centre:
– One-way system with dedicated doors to enter and exit the shopping centre. Disabled customers will be able to access and exit using automatic doors even if these are marked entrance or exit only.
– A keep left flow pedestrian movement system to assist with social distancing
– Hand sanitiser dispensers throughout the centre
– Using sanitising wipes on public equipment as well as entrances and other touch points
– Cleaning and disinfecting entrance touchpoints and toilet facilities several times each day
– Ensuring centre staff wash hands often and wear gloves and/or masks as required
We kindly ask you not to enter the shopping centre if you feel unwell or are showing symptoms of Covid as it might bring risks to our customers and staff.
Please be considerate to other customers, retailers and employees keeping social distance for everyone’s safety.
Please note that we try to keep this page as updated as possible but the information might not be up to date.
Thank you for your support, we are in this together and working to a safe outcome.
The Square Camberley Management team.
5th January 2021
Holland and Barrett
Portman Smile Clinic
Robert Dyas – DHL & Western Union available
The Coffe Bike
Take Away/Click and Collect
Please note that due to the current restrictions this list might not be fully up to date.