Salary: Competitive salary plus bonus and Vodafone benefits
Hours: 40 hours per week
Do you want the chance to build a career in retail? Our Vodafone Partner stores are independent franchises that provide you with the opportunity to develop and contribute to a growing local business.
Join our retail teams to be the friendly face of Vodafone, where it’s our job to connect with our customers, helping them to get the most out of their technology, whilst providing an outstanding and memorable experience.
What You’ll Do
We are seeking a motivated and inspirational leader to join the team at our Vodafone Camberley store. In this role, you will help store manager lead and inspire the team to achieve its full potential. You will need to lead your team to commercial success by promoting a positive team culture and ensuring core KPIs are met. You will also be assisting in back office and admin tasks as well as interact directly with customers, understand their needs, build trust, and create a personal experience to be remembered.
• Lead and inspire the team to commercial success
• Providing coaching to team members
• Deputise for the store manager in their absence
• Carry out key admin tasks
• Provide expert knowledge of Vodafone products, services, and processes and their unique selling points throughout a customer’s relationship with us
• To meet and exceed individual sales targets and ensure compliance against key metrics
• Always act with good conduct, ensuring our customers are given correct and relevant information ensuring their needs are met and allowing them to make an informed decision
• Deliver exceptional service to Vodafone customers and take personal ownership for meeting their needs
• Undertake regular learning and development and align with company and FCA requirements
• Always adhere to company and regulatory policies and guideline
• Partaking in Vodafone’s security vetting process whenever required
Who You Are
• level-headed with a mature mind-set
• Enthusiastic, energetic, and driven
• It can be a demanding role and you’ll need to be able to commit to some weekend work as well as weekdays
• For the right person, it’s an amazing opportunity to work for one of the UK’s most valuable brands.
Worried that you don’t meet all the desired criteria exactly? At Vodafone we are passionate about Inclusion for All and creating a workplace where everyone can thrive, whatever their personal or professional background. If you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align exactly with every part of the job description, we encourage you to apply as you may be the right candidate for this role or another role, and our recruitment team can help you see how your skills fit in.
What We Offer
We believe that taking care of our employees is the key to their success. That is why we offer an excellent remuneration and bonus package with up to 28 days holiday entitlement. We offer a generous benefits package, including employee discounts, retail vouchers and a pension plan. We take pride in our commitment to supporting you at every stage of your career by providing top of the range learning and development tools.
Together we can
Vodafone UK are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and all offers of employment for this role are subject to background checks, including criminal (DBS) and financial checks to meet the regulators standards.
If you require any reasonable adjustments or have an accessibility request as part of your recruitment journey, for example, extended time or breaks in between online assessments, a sign language interpreter, or assistive technology, please refer to the Accessibility section of our Careers website for guidance.