- Excellent product knowledge in order to maximize guest satisfaction and sales opportunities with each guest contact.
- To maintain a high standard of service at all times as laid down by standard operating procedures, the ‘Certified New Hire Workbook’
- To maintain hygiene, safety and fire standards within the work area in adherence with ‘Safety Matters’ and the hotel’s ‘Clean-as-you-go’ policy in order to ensure the health of guest and colleagues alike.
- To ensure correct levels of manpower within employment law. Maintain the hightest level of cleanliness within the bar and lobby area.
- To deal with all guest requests and concerns in accordance with the relevant standard operating procedures and thereby maximizing guest satisfaction whilst maintaining profitability.
- To ensure that all charges are correct in order to maximize revenue and guest satisfaction and inter-departmental support.
- To ensure company audit procedures are adhered to at all times with reference to MICROS, stock control, departmental costs and stock take monthly.
- To carry out any other reasonable task as requested by the management team.
- To encourage and uphold ‘Whatever it Takes’ concept.
- To suggest and introduce new ideas
Expected start date:
£16,625.00-£19,000.00 per year
- Hospitality: 1 year (required)
- customer Service: 1 year (required)
- Bartending: 1 year (required)
How to apply?