Experienced Receptionist required within our new purpose built (in 2019) Portman Smile Clinic Orthodontic practice in Camberley, Surrey. We opened our modern 3 surgery specialist new build Orthodontic practice in Camberley in April 2019 to deliver the NHS Orthodontic contract for the Surrey Heath district.
As a Dental Receptionist:
- You will have proven front of house reception experience; preference will be given to candidates with existing dental reception experience, but this is not essential
- You will be motivated, organised and a good communicator who thrives upon maintaining good standards and championing Portman values
- You will offer a warm and welcoming environment to patients and visitors
In return, we can offer you:
- Part Time Hours – 32 hours per week Monday to Thursday 8.30 to 5.30
- Competitive rate plus excellent benefits, inc bonus, life assurance and sick pay
- Additional Special Days holidays for life events such as your birthday, moving house etc.
- Industry-leading flexible benefits platform with access to discounted shopping, cinema, gym memberships and much more
Portman Dental Care is a leading private dentistry provider with a family of over 135 practices – Winner of “Outstanding Business of the Year” at the Dental Industry Awards for the past 4 years.
If you would like to find out more about this Dental Receptionist vacancy please click here. Alternatively, please feel free to share this opportunity with friends or colleagues