Sign up for free today and claim your welcome pack at the Customer Service Desk.
The Square Camberley Kids Club – Terms & Conditions
- There is no admission fee to join the Kids Club;
- When a new member (child) joins The Square Kids Club they will receive a free induction pack;
- To become a member of The Square Kids Club a parent or guardian of the child must fully complete the sign up form available at the Customer Service Desk;
- To collect the birthday gift the parent or guardian must show the email received from The Square – birthday gifts can be collected from 7 days before and up to 7 days after the member’s birthday. Birthday gifts are limited to one per member (child) per year;
- Birthday gifts are subject to availability. There are no cash or prize alternatives;
- On some occasions, such as kids camp, there might be extra free gifts that can be collected by members of The Square Kids Club. If this offer is available there will be signage at the event and / or on the artwork for the event;
- The Kids Club is available for children between 3 and 11 years old. When a child reaches 11years + 1 day their inscription will be automatically removed from our services;
- If the parent or guardian opts to not be included on the database the free offer on the birthday won’t be sent to their emails;
- By providing us with your details you are agreeing that we may contact you with the latest children’s, events, offers and news from The Square. We promise not to share your data with anybody else, and we’ll process your data in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998;
- The Kids Club sign up is limited to 1000 children;
- The Square reserves the right to cancel, change or terminate the Kids Club at any time without notice.
Promoter: The Square Camberley