Selfie Competition 1st – 14th February 2021– Terms and Conditions
1 – Open to residents of the UK.
2 – No purchase necessary.
3 – The theme of the competition is “What I love”.
4 – To take part in the promotion and be eligible to win the prize, entrants or their guardians (if under 16 years old) must send a picture of their drawing, the age of the person that did the drawing and their postcode.
5 – Picture can be sent to our Facebook page posting on our page, on the competition post, through private message or via email to [email protected].
7 – Entries are unlimited, however the same drawing can only be used once.
8 – Pictures must be original and drawn by the participant or authorized by the person that had done the drawing to take part of the campaign.
9. Prize must be claimed within seven (7) days of our notification of winning. The promoter reserves the right to award prizes unclaimed after these periods to alternative prize winners or not to award them at all.
10 – By submitting your entry, you are agreeing and confirming that:
– You shall be solely responsible for your entry and the consequences of sending your entry to The Square Camberley
– The entire copyright in the entry and all content included in it of any nature, including images, is original and belongs to you.
– Your entry does not disclose any personal or confidential information belonging to you or anyone else.
– Your entry is not false, a misrepresentation, obscene, offensive, discriminatory or libellous.
11 – The winners will be chosen randomly by The Square management team.
12 – Prizes are awarded for the following categories:
– Entries from 0-6 years – £25 Love Camberley Gift Card
– Entries from 7-11 years – £25 Love Camberley Gift Card
– Entries from 12-16 years – £25 Love Camberley Gift Card
– Entries over 16 years old – £25 Love Camberley Gift Card
13 – The Prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative available.
14 – Employees of The Square Camberley, its affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers, immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign.